“Navitas employs an application-specific, design-driven approach to ensure the quality and reliability of our GaNFast products consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations.”
Anthony Schiro, VP Quality
GaNFast Units shipped
Device Hours in the Field
Equivalent Device Hours Tested
Quality and production data (actual) is reviewed at the start of each month, then shipment data incremented per estimate of production backlog.
- Units shipped: Production material only.
- Device Hours in the Field: assumes 3-month allocation for transits, distribution and customer assembly times.
- Field Failures: confirmed GaN-related field-use failures.
- Field ppm: Parts per million defect ratio (# field failures / # Million units shipped)
- FIT Rate: ‘Failures In Time’ (# Reliability Test Failures / Billion Equivalent Device Hours)
- Equivalent Device Hours Tested: Total device hours tested x reliability acceleration factors.